Friday, February 8, 2008

Wish list

(1) Villager

A diminutive shack perturbs me not
As long as it integrates my blood- brothers taut

A vivacious flurry of boyish souls
Shall resurrect my fields and enhance my goals

A lucid income if I may strive
So that I mustn’t a sickly mother deprive

A nominal saving for daughter’s wedlock
May rid me an array of burden and block

A prayer for seasonal harvest will
Adorn my land a whiff of money still

A vague frugal plan shall resurrect
And from my hardships debt protect


(2) Industrialist

A fine-cemented dwelling empowers us
As long as my share is autonomous

A frontier shall open for my young lass
If I may attune her with the societal mass

A blatant income lacking the strife
Keeping me young in the wrinkles of life

A phenomenal ‘giving’ for daughters jolly
So her nuptials may reek my monopoly

A venture of impractical politics
Lacking prayer, Vermillion or incense sticks

A malevolently etched forge plan
Adding monetary laurels to my rich clan

No comments: